Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I feel like going to the dorm :(

mood: bored

For the uninitiated : BB --> our official bulletin board in the company.
FC --> Food Court

Just arrived a hour and a half back... and already i feel like going to the dorm to escape the mundane routine.Supposedly I am into a project.. but practically I am as unemployed as the people in our political system.Last month has been unkind to me.. I come to the office, switch the PC on..then fill my water bottle and wait for outlook to pop up a new mail message...and it turns out to be "Cloud 9 wishes XYZ a happy bday"...My senses again prod me to move to the lower food court.. but i bravely wait for the next mail...and pop... HYD_XYZ Relations .. please update your details on sparsh.Goodness me, I updated that when I was officially on bench 3 years back..Now let me enjoy the virtual bench in peace for God's sake.Then chai/coffee time-->wait for mails-->BB-->lunch-->BB-->BB-->BB-->BB-->BB-->BB-->BB-->BB-->510 pm...oh i should be running back home.Why does the daily routine have to be so unforgiving??I envy a few of my friends who finished off their MBA when i was taking pride in getting a job straight after college!Its all alike... they get paid for doing nothing now... and so do I...
The only difference is the quantum!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails